Friday, November 28, 2014

If I could be any TV character who would I be #NaBloPoMo Day 28

Today is day 28 of the NaBloPoMo challenge for November.  Our prompt for today is what TV character would we like to be?  If I could be any character on TV, I would want to be Annie Camden from "Seventh Heaven".  This lady is an amazing mother with an amazing husband and family.   She has the ability to fix anything in the home - including plumbing.  How awesome is that?  She was truly a multifaceted and multitalented lady.  She wasn't afraid to show her emotions.  She was able to be tough when necessary.  She faced her husband having heart problems and being shot with grace and composure.

Nothing her children did caused her to lose her temper or her cool (well at least not in front of them).  Plus she has the most important trait that would be important to me.  She had an unshakeable faith in Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior.  And she got to ride off into the sunset in a fabulous motor home to see the country with her husband and family.

If you could be any character on TV, who would you choose?  I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment